Thursday, October 19, 2017

How I Met Myself


Every night from then on I had the dream in all its possible forms - the opening door, the running man, the loud noise who was looking for something.(p.54)

      The reason why I read this book is the title"How I Met Myself". I could't image the contant of this book, so I took this.
      This is the story of a man .His name is John Taylor, he works at a multinational company. One icy winter's evening , he saw a man, but he was not just a man, the man was John!  They had a same face completely...After this incident, John dreamed about this incident every night! He tried to research what that mean...
   
     I felt very interesting about this. If I met myself somewhere I would ask many questions to her!  In short, the man was "doppelgenger" so I think this is kind of horror, I think. If you don't like horror, you can read it, I think .


David A.(2001). How I Met Myself:CAMBRIDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment