Thursday, January 11, 2018

The monkey's paw







Monkey's paw can make a wish three times
 instead of something important .


I think this is really sad story. Figuratively speaking, this story's color is black. I mean there is no hope in it. If you wish a lot of money, you can get truly, but the way is horrible. A couple of this book actually wished so and got a lot of money instead of thier son, they lost thier only son by an accident. This did never bring happiness to the couple. I don't hope to get a monkey's paw.











                                                                                                         



The monkey's paw
W.W. Jacobs ; retold by Diane Mowat
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1989

1 comment:

  1. I heard the story before. I think it is cruel story, too.

    ReplyDelete