Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THE PIANO

''Sir Anthony Evans Plays Liszt.'' The  words above the door of the theatre were a metre high. On the wall there was a big picture of Sir Anthony at the piano. (p1)
                                                                                                              




This book is about a boy who bacame a famous pianist. When he became thirteen, he needed to leave school and work for his family because his family was poor. However his life changed after he left school and started working...
 This book was so interesting among books written in English I have read ever. I want to recommend this book to everyone.
























The piano
Rosemary Border
Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1989

1 comment:

  1. I have read this book so I like it too.
    I want to read it again!

    ReplyDelete