Wednesday, October 17, 2018

College WritingⅡa Essay 1 rewrite



Name Ohno Rika

Student number  1712012

Date October 16, 2018

Essay #1



     My life started in Oita. Where has a lot of nature and my parents’ house is surrounded by trees and flowers as well. I love them, because I felt comfortable just walking around there. I spent 18 years in Oita. I realized what I experienced during the 18 years is very little, because I can’t come up with anything special that changed my life. After I graduated from a high school, I moved to Kumamoto and it was the biggest event which affects my life so far. If I compare the moving to the process of the journey, it would be the start. Now that I think about the time in Oita, it was just a walk. Moving to Kumamoto was going out of my comfort zone, so I feel sometimes lonely sometimes and afraid of others. However, I think having this kind of feeling is a chance for growing up. By overcoming it, I believe that I would be able to grow up as a person.

   



 I feel that I have not experienced as much as other people, because of my timidity. That’s why, from now on, I want to challenge something which I have never tried before. Such as, traveling some foreign countries and talking with various people to learn different ways of thinking.

I don’t desire anything special but, I want to have a stable life in the future. Having a large garden for growing flowers, vegetables and fruits is my ideal figure of life. Because I like nature, I want to live being surrounded by them.

    



What I can do during my college life is studying and learning what I like more deeply, so I would like to work on my assignments which I have for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment